субота, 23. март 2013.

God

Every time, when I feel the need, I go to the church. On Sunday morning I go to the liturgy. During the week, when I have a free time, after walking down the river, after some commitments, I go to the church... For me is much better to pray in silence. I do not pray to God because I want so much to gives me. I pray because I am so grateful for everything that He gave me and my family. Many people think that God something gives, something takes. Life takes and gives ! Nobody, nothing lives forever ! Every morning, we have to be thankful a God that we are alive. That He gave to us another day of life. There are so many people which pray to God just only when they have some problems. That is not good. There are so many people who do not believe in God. OMG... I don’t know what to write about them, but I know that God anyway help them because he has a BIG heart ! After church, after liturgy, I feel like a free bird. Church and pray relax my soul so much... I do not live a perfect life. No one lives, but I am thankful for everything I have ! My suggestion is, when you feel a need, when you have a hard day, or hard week, when you feel that something wrong is going on in your life - go to church or pray from your home. The prayer by rote is not important. More important is – pray from the heart ! God leads us, see everything we do and show us the right way ! With God we can do EVERYTHING, without God we can not do NOTHING, believe me or not, my dear friends. Take care and God Bless you ALL !

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Напомена: Само члан овог блога може да постави коментар.